Milwaukee Tools’ great line up of power tools, hand tools and accessories are available in store and online through Authorised Milwaukee Retail Partners.
These retail partners are carefully selected by us as they share our values of supporting the user by offering exceptional service. In some cases, you may find our range of products sold online via 3rd party selling sites such as eBay, Amazon, GumTree and the like, however these sellers are not
Authorised Milwaukee Retail Partners and are often not able to offer the same level of support we expect for our users. Whilst purchasing our range of products online through these unauthorised sellers may appear to be a cheaper option, before making such purchases you should consider the following:
- Milwaukee Tools (Australia) (New Zealand) warranty policy only covers products purchased from Authorised Milwaukee Retail Partners in Australia and New Zealand.
SAFETY – Beware!
- Milwaukee products sold through Authorised Milwaukee Retail Partners have been specifically manufactured for the Australian and New Zealand markets and meet the relevant safety standards.
- Milwaukee products offered through Non-Authorised Milwaukee Retail Partners could pose a threat to user safety given the product(s);
- may not be intended for local conditions
- may have been modified from their original manufactured state
- could be counterfeit
- Authorised Milwaukee Service Centres within Australia and New Zealand are only approved to service Milwaukee products purchased in Australia or New Zealand from Authorised Milwaukee Retail Partners.
- If you have any doubts of the products you propose to purchase, please contact the Milwaukee Customer Service Team on 1300 MILWAUKEE (1300 645 928).